viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013


Again I have to catch up with the adventures from yesterday. It was a relaxed day. In the morning I took the bike and went around nearby. I found the "Peace park" and in deed, people are in real peace there:
But it was also very loud in some parts, people dancing to their ghetto blasters in every style, old man with their instruments, playing cards, others playing badminton, going around with rented ships etc. It was astonishing how full the park was on a normal working day in the morning! Most people were old, but some also young.
Afterwards, I found the Carrefour market to by some ingredients for sunday. We'll have lunch at Antonio's house, he invited us spaniards to taste the "Delicias ibericas" I brought him from Madrid. But as I'm only half spanish, I'll add a Kartoffelsalat. :-)

Then I ate in the students canteen and had an awful coffee on a sunny bank on the campus'. Das Photo ist speziell für meine besten Freundinnen :-)


Then I brougth my shoppings home and went to the city center (by metro not by bike ;-) ) to explore a different district, the "French concession". It's as the name says, haha, the part of the town where the French settled down and it still maintains a very european flair. It is quite similar to the "Viso" en Madrid but with much more traffic. Anyway, if I had to live in Shanghai, this would be the place:
Do you see how GREEN Shanghai is? Not only there, I notice it everywhere, they made a great effort to enrich the environment with trees and green zones. Today I learned about it in a visit to the "Urban Planning Exhibition Center". But I'll talk about this tomorrow!

1 comentario: