martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Updates!

Whow, I have been so occupied since friday, no way to write anything. But now, I've got time, the day was relaxed, I recovered my sleep, tomorrow will be my last theory lesson, on friday the last lab-session and: volando voy volando vengo! On sunday at 9:20am :-)

Since thursdayI have strange happenings that have to do with Germany. I told about the German week they celebrated in the campus, I saw another movie on thursday, "Im Winter ein Jahr", schön, wenn auch etwas traurig. Those film sessions gave us a kind of dejavu, but exist dejavu for different people? I mean that three different people are experiencing the same thing in different days? It is about the bag I won. The next day, Rita won the same. And on thursday, I have been there with Pau and Rita, it was Pau... Now the three of us have the same bag!! No, not everybody there got one, it was  a real lottery! Strange...

The next morning, I rode on my bike to catch the bus and what happens, suddenly the loudspeakers all over the campus were yelling some german "Schlager" I did not know, horrible! Afterwards die Prinzen mit "das alles ist Deutschland", afterwards another song... I felt like beeing in the wrong film...Leider klappt's nicht, das Video hier hochzuladen :-(
But that is not all strange what happened, on saturday night I went out and I met a german guy from Hamburg and a friend of him, an english guy - living in Hamburg. This was the third person from Hamburg, not even Germany, no Hamburg, what does this mean?? Ah and there was also a chinese girl, grewn up in München, she stayed for half a year in Shanghai to learn chinese writing. And she complained about the bad manners of the chinese people :-)

But now something more "vistoso" :-) On saturday I went up to the World Financial Center, it was the highest building in 2009, the one that looks like a bottle-opener. The elevator went up to the 94th floor in 450 m heigth! Then mechanical stairs lead to the 100th floor 474m above the ground. The floor is partly transparent and it took me amoment to trust (you see on the photo that I am standing a little bit like on eggs, isn't it?) Well, simply IMPRESSING, like so many things here. And amazing, you see the houses as if they were models and the other skyscrapers from above! That's the best. I never saw such high buildings from above, so near I mean, it's nearer than from a plane.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario