sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Finally yesterday I could not write in the blog, toooo tired after half day exploring the downtown city and afterwards goint to the campus and giving class till 19:30h. The pity is that after those evening classes I have to take the bus at 20:30h so I am home at 21:30h. Yesterday I also needed to go to bed early because today I got up at a 5:45h to take the bus at 6:45h just to arrive on time for my class at 8h. Now I just arrived from the evening class, I prepared my evening green tee, so I'm ready to tell you finally about what I saw yesterday in the Shanghai city!!!
But first I want to tell you about the metro system. It is high technology top standard I would say. The ticktets are all equipped with RFID and recyclable, to get out you have to stick it into a slot to open the barrier. In the stations, it is super-easy to see which side you have to take, the way the metro will made is colored, and the way it already passed is grey. The platforms are absolutely safe with transparent walls and doors that open when the train stops. And inside the cabins you have LED markers on the line, green for passed, red not yet reached and orange for the current position.

I went 6 stops with line 10 from Tongji University to Nanjing Road, THE shopping street. But no to see the shopping area, first I went straight to the Suzhou Creek, a side arm from Huangpu River. I followed it and had minute by minute a better view to the incredibly impressive Pudong-Skyline.

  Then I reached the part  where the story of Shanghai began and where you have the best look at Pudong (it's the financial district with airport etc.), called "The Bund". This is the part of the Huangpu River where the merchandise was unshiped about only 100 years ago and where today is a beautiful tourist promenade with view to the river and the opposite waterside. There is a tunnel for tourists but as it costs about 10€ I didn't go, maybe another day.

                                                                         And very very very very beautiful are also the flower arrangements everywhere. The city itself is surprisingly green with many trees in the streets, but additionally they plant flowers everywhere, on the ground, on the walls and even on the traffic lights!




 Well after a while on the Bund I walked through the city, the main shopping street which is like any else over the world and I also went inside one of those inside markets where everybody has a 2x2 m shop. Here you have also some impressions, I loved the pink shop :-)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario