martes, 23 de abril de 2013

Whow, yesterday night I finally arrived to Shanghai!! Yes, it feels as if I still haven't been really here. But now that I am living in a REAL hotel with a proper bathroom, nice furniture, safe and fridge(!) and all this near by a Metro station, with shops around in the streets etc. Marvellous!! Nevertheless, the relocation was quite exhausting. After my evening class, Xuefeng and I got my luggage from his office and went to catch the shuttle bus at 20:30h It was raining and the suitcase was very heavy. I don't know why, I haven't brougth so many things... After arriving at the Siping campus we had to walk about 20 minutes to the Guest House. There he arranged everything for me and I fell into my bed and into a deep deep sleep, but very happy about this change. The room has only two little mistakes, the fridge is roaring quite loud and the water from the shower has a very low pressure. The internet is also very slow I'm noticing right now... But anyway one cannot have everything!

Buf, today in class I had extra spectators!! There were two officials from the Ministry of education examining classes! Xuefeng already told me before about the audits and evaluations they are making of the professorship. But why me???? They left before the break but then two other professors came in to listen to my class, to "learn" from me... Yes, I think I'll do the same, I'll go to listen to others. At least I would like to see Xuefeng how he teaches as he teaches in English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario